Monday, September 15, 2008

Cleaning

All things start with cleaning. I managed to put together some glassware from all corners and nooks and the first work I did in the laboratory was to clean them.

I was handling cleaning validation for reaction vessels with capacity of 20,000L back in Singapore. Now in India, I’m still doing cleaning, only that the reaction flasks I handle now are not more than 100mL in size…

As I was scrubbing along, my thoughts went to the folks on the CNDE project. They were having cleaning issues with the equipment before I left. Have those been resolved already? How’s the project progressing now? Are the wet runs going smoothly? Have the operational qualification protocols been approved yet?

I could only wish them all the best silently in my heart. Here, I have a separate set of challenges to face and battles to fight...

No comments: