Thursday, September 11, 2008

Patience: 11-Sep-08

It’s another unproductive day at work. Talked to Prof RV on the progress of things and we decided we could work on the other compound while waiting for the chemicals to come in. Feeling excited, I went over to chemistry department only to find out that the person whom I’m supposed to share the bench top and glassware with, has been sick. All his stuffs were locked up in the drawers… Sigh… When can I finally get started?

As I dwelled on the all the things that I wanted to do but had my hands bounded, I’m reminded of the following verse:

“For everything there is a season,
And a time for every matter under heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die;
A time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
A time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to throw away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to seek, and a time to lose;
A time to keep, and a time to throw away;
A time to tear, and a time to sew;
A time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate,
A time for war, and a time for peace.”
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8


Patience… The time will come.


Quote of the day:
“现在能闲着就好好珍惜,感受一下周围,听一下分子的震动,吸收来自太阳光子的冲击。”

3 comments:

PT said...

I like the verse! =)

WMZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WMZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.